Looking for developers

Topics: Project Management Forum
Coordinator
Jan 9, 2007 at 3:31 PM
We're currently looking for developers interested in working on the project. Please, reply to this post if you are interested in becoming a member of the project.
Mar 13, 2007 at 7:59 PM
Hello, I am interested in this project. What exactly can I can help with.
Mar 14, 2007 at 12:16 PM

casati wrote:
We're currently looking for developers interested in working on the project. Please, reply to this post if you are interested in becoming a member of the project.

Hello, I am interested in this project. What exactly can I can help with.
May 2, 2007 at 3:51 PM

casati wrote:

since i'm using your soapClient library ill be available to help, contact me.
Developer
May 15, 2007 at 1:39 PM
I'd love to help extending the client. Specially, I'd like to see it made compatible with dojo, spry, prototype and all other JS frameworks. It'd be nice, for instance, to make SOAPClient.invoke be called from dojo.io.bind.
Jul 14, 2007 at 1:11 AM

casati wrote:

I also use this and would like to further develop it.

alexmreis wrote:
I'd love to help extending the client. Specially, I'd like to see it made compatible with dojo, spry, prototype and all other JS frameworks. It'd be nice, for instance, to make SOAPClient.invoke be called from dojo.io.bind.

Yes, I'd also like to use it with javascript frameworks (jQuery for me), being able to define an entire SOAP operation in one function, without creating a separate SOAPClientParameters object would be good, like JSON can be currently:

http://docs.jquery.com/Ajax#.24.getJSON.28_url.2C_params.2C_callback_.29
Oct 3, 2007 at 1:19 PM
Edited Oct 3, 2007 at 1:23 PM
I would like to help, but I have a special interest:
I'm studying WSDL 1.1 and 2.0, in particular the code generation from .wsdl documents.

I can maybe be helpful in developing a "wsdl2js" tool that use this library for soap binding.

Maybe it would be interesting a php 5 script that parse a wsdl (from a url or from a user upload) and it make you download a file of proxy js class for that service...
I can do it, I just need to experience a little bit on XML with PHP (i'm expert in php, and I know very well wsdl 1.1 and 2.0 specifications) and using the JavaScript SOAP Client for the web service binding with soap.

I appreciate the simplicity of the js SOAP Client: just one file!!!

Anyone could give me hint or suggestion from his point of view?
Thanks!

Cristiano - Italy